New in the range
New in the range
- Treatments on site
Treatment packages facial care
Hands & Feet
Eyebrows & Eyelashes
- About us
Grapefruit essential oil red
The home of the grapefruit is the Caribbean. In the nineteenth century, the plant arrived in Florida, where it has been grown commercially ever since. Grapefruit thrive in subtropical climates and are now grown mainly in Florida, Texas, Israel, Spain and Cyprus.
The Grapefruit essential oil is obtained from the peel of the citrus fruit grapefruit, which is a hybrid between grapefruit and sweet orange, using the cold pressing method. For 1 liter Grapefruit essential oil about 200 to 300 kilos of grapefruit peels are required, which is roughly equivalent to the peel of 2,000 grapefruits.
Mode of action
for the body
The Grapefruit essential oil in addition to its positive properties on the mind, also has remarkable properties on our body.
Grapefruit essential oil has the ability:
- Due to increased blood flow to the skin, internal organs, liver and kidneys to draw toxins from the body.
- activate fat burning and drain excess fluid from the body.
Laboratory studies have proven that the Grapefruit essential oil intervenes in the metabolism, promotes fat burning, breaks down fat cells and inhibits the formation of new fat tissue.
- Stimulate digestion and strengthen the healthy intestinal flora. The belly becomes flatter, because stomach and intestinal problems are eliminated.
- through its astringent effect, prevent the retention of water. The connective tissue and skin are tightened and cellulite is reduced.
- relieves discomfort from blemished skin and acne, due to its antiviral and antibacterial action.
The positive effect on the skin can also be carried out prophylactically.
on the mind
The fresh, sparkling, fruity Grapefruit scent helps us keep our mental well-being in balance. A gift of joy and lightness spreads and strengthens our self-confidence.
The Grapefruit scent can also promote the release of the chemical messengers norepinephrine, enkephalin, dopamine and endorphin production.
Norepinephrine, which is also called the stress hormone, is stimulated and activated, this stimulates mood and affects the well-being of our psyche.
Enkephalin influences the sensation of pain.
Endorphins are produced in the central nervous system and are our body's hormones of happiness.
Dopamine is also one of our happiness and well-being hormones that motivates and spurs you on.
The present information of our online store does not replace the medical diagnosis nor its therapy instructions.
Included in this product: